Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moving...again!

Ugh! So I guess its that time again. Since we have been married we have moved 6 times. Some of you might ask, "Alicia, are you a carni or in the circus or something?" Very good guess but unfortunately no. I am beginning to think that would be a good choice of career for us and probably have more stability than we have experienced up to now. Until than we are moving to Cedar City for Brian to finish his education. While this is very sad for us because we love Heber City so much we are excited to be closer to my sister Jessica and her husband Jesse whom we love and have tons of fun with. We will be moving in the next week or so and hope to have everything settled in the new place before we go to Hawaii. That is our goal anyway. If any of you are dying to help us pack and move just give me a call. We can use all the help we can get.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

I know how it is feeling like a nomad. Hopefully, Cedar City will be it for a while. Good luck with the move!

Achtung Amy! said...

Awe crap! I'm so sad to hear!!! Please keep up blogging so I can keep spying on you and know what you are up too. Cedar is nice too but its so far away. :( Tell your sister hello.

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Hey Alicia this is Natalie. Sorry to hear you have moved we didnt even get a chance for our kids to meet. I have a niece that lives in Cedar City with her husband and 18 month old son. So if you ever meet a Mikkel Glazier you can drop my name and she will be so surprised.
Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Alicia, didn't know you were moving again. Will miss seeing you when I come down to visit the Grandchildren. Lori and Ryan are expecting next Spring. Good luck,
Barb (Ruby and Jett's Grandma)

bv said...

Sorry to hear about the move. What I really need to know is when you are going to post again?!

TIM & MISTY said...

I'm happy you're moving here (actually, you are probably already here by now). Call me!

Jared and Janelle said...

Hey Alicia I just got your blog off of Michelle's. We will have to be blog buddies. Call me if you have time in Cedar. I just would love to see even if it's for five minutes. I am in Cedar until the 27th of July. Miss you. Janelle