Monday, June 2, 2008

Day of "Firsts"

Gabriella had a big, big day today. Many firsts occurred in her life and so I thought I would share.

1-First ponytail; Granted its on the top of her head and sticks straight into the air but I was just proud that it is long enough to fit in a rubber band.

2-First tooth; Finally we have a little tiny tooth popping out. I cant even see it its so new but I can definitely feel it and it is sharp. We have been waiting for this for quite some time and it is a very big occasion.

3-First bike ride; She got to ride in the bike trailer with her friend Ruby today and she loved it. We rode to the park where she also experienced...

4-First big girl swing set; So adorable and she was quite content swinging back and forth although the biggest smiles didnt come until I had pushed her high. She is definitely a dare devil like her dad. I will follow with pictures...


4 comments:

kelliej said...

A big day indeed!! I will send you pictures tonight!!

Achtung Amy! said...

She will be a teenager before you know it! Hold on tight.

Rachael said...

Brava Gabriella!

Kristy said...

She is such a doll, Boston would love to have a play date with her sometime. He is shuch a little flirt with the ladys. Good to hear from you it's been so long.