Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kate the Hair Whisperer

I just got back from a fun little trip to Las Vegas to visit my girlfriend Katie who I have been friends with for well.. just about 16 years. I decided I needed some girlfriend time alone without baby and husband to somewhat rejuvinate myself. It was sorely needed to say the least. So Katie is my super stylish hair guru friend who is darling and beautiful and so fun to be with. Her husband happened to be gone as well so it was definitely girl time. If anyone has seen me lately they know that my hair was in dire condition and needed some tlc and some color to battle the roots and grey hair (yes I have grey hair). Katie totally worked her magic on me and I feel like a new woman with new hair. She is so talented and I absolutely love it. Not only do I have new hair but we also talked so much that I think I resolved most of the issues I have been having lately with being a stay at home mom and feeling like crap most days. So thanks to my dear friend I no longer want to jump off a bridge and I look better too. Who could ask for anything more.

6 comments:

Jonathan Mandeville said...

You look Gorgeous! I love the layers. Hat

Lindsey said...

Darling hair! Glad you got a break and got a little soul & hair therapy combined! Love ya!

kelliej said...

Love it.

Michelvis said...

I had no idea you wanted to jump off a bridge! You're too pretty to jump though and you make amazing baby ponytails. Kate did a great job and you are still beautiful as ever.

xo

lizzo said...

How is it possible that this girl is as beautiful as you?

Your hair looks AMAZING!!!

Achtung Amy! said...

I love the doo too!!! Your locks always look amazing even if they are neglected like little orphan Annie!