Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Gabriella!!

Our little girl turned 1 on Monday! I cant believe she is so old and grown up. We had a little party for her down in Richfield at my parents house and had a good time. She got some fun toys but mostly I think she would have been happy just to play with the wrapping paper. We had her doctors appointment yesterday and go figure she is in the 90th percentile for height and the 20th for weight. Just a long sring bean like her dad (her mom used to be one too.. long ago). We are just so proud to be her parents as she is the sweetest, funniest little girl in the world. I dont know how it is possible that she gets cuter and funner every day. She is definitely getting quite a strong personality though which is hilarious. The other day she was digging through my purse and found a piece of chocolate (weird) which she started sucking on ferociously. I took it away from her and threw it in the garbage only to have her scream and yell at me and proceed to crawl to the garbage, dump it over grab the chocolate again and cram it in her mouth. Like mother like daughter I guess. I love my little girl and cant imagine my life without her.

4 comments:

kelliej said...

Oh My Gosh! That was so darn cute. She did really well, she was just a lot cleaner than Jett. She took it quite seriously, as I am sure she knew you would take it away any minute! Happy Birthday Gabby!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Gabby! I love how she was two-handing the cake! Wish we could have been there! We love you guys!

Lindsey said...

Love my litte Gabs - Happy Birthday darling!

Jared and Janelle said...

She is so cute. I love her eyes.