Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Its about time!!


Finally! Its official!! I am a blogger!!!

I really have been meaning to do this for quite some time and was convinced that I would be a bad parent if I didnt share all about us and our little girl with all of our friends and family. So much happens and things change so fast that this seemed like the best way to keep everyone updated on the life and times of our little family. Gabriella is nearly 1 which is pretty amazing in itself. She is growing so fast and still has no teeth to show for it. She is pretty good with those gums of hers though and manages to eat her way though just about everything. Today is beautiful so we took a walk and she coo'd and talked to just about everything and everyone we saw. She is crawling so fast is standing but not quite walking. Hopefully she will give me a couple of months before she decides to start that. This past weekend was Memorial weekend and we were able to spend the day in Richfield with my Bird family. This gives me a most welcome break as Gabriella gets shared between Grandma, Grandpa and all the aunts. I pretty much dont have to do anything except relax which is wonderful. We were even able to go see a movie while Grandma watched baby. It was great!

We are living in Heber City and we love it. This valley is absolutely gorgeous and the people have been wonderful to us. Our ward has welcomed us with open arms and given us some fun callings as well. Brian is Sunday School President and I am in the nursery (I knew it was just a matter of time before I was put there). We hope to live in this valley for as long as possible and if all goes well we hope to soon buy our first house.

Brian and are taking a much needed vacation to Hawaii at the end of the month which we are thrilled about. I will of course share pictures and stories when we get back.

We love you all and are excited to share with you all of the ups and downs of parenting and life in general.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I need that pic of Gabs! How cute! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Jessica said...

jeSo you're blog DEFINETLY made me laugh my butt off. Holy crap I was cracking up. Mostly I loved the story about Brian forgetting to put a diaper on Gabs-hee hee! You're a silly little goat. Anywho. I love you're blog it is darling and Gabby is so dang cute I might just come kidnap her for good. We shall see. Well love you much and I'll look into getting a sweet blog myself. Later sweetie!

lizzo said...

You're little girl is SO beautiful...shocker.