Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Poor baby..

Gabriella has had a really rough last week. In that time she has managed to fall down a flight of stairs, fall off a chair and split her lip open, had the flu, split her lip on the coffee table and finally today fell on her face on the sidewalk and split her lip open again. Eegads! Seriously she obviously takes after her mother who is also very accident prone. Every time her lips get cut I get very queasy though thinking about her teeth getting broken. I nearly pass out every time but thankfully to date no broken teeth. I feel so bad for her but she is a trooper and usually gets right back up and keeps on going. Gotta love that little girl. Here are some pics of some happier moments and before the fat lip.







4 comments:

Jared and Janelle said...

Hey Alicia I love these of your family. Gabriella has grown up a ton since July. I hope you put these pictures in frames on your wall. Love it. Janelle

Lindsey said...

That family pic is so cute! She seems stoic, as usual, in the rest, but always adorable! Love you guys!

megs said...

I would have to agree, the family pic is darling and she looks so cute (maybe just a little stoic), but so fun. Love ya!

Achtung Amy! said...

I love the picture of Gabby and the leaves. How very sweet. Geez. You are an adorable family. So adorable its sickening...I gotta go throw up now.