Monday, October 6, 2008

Its been a while..

I am a horrible blogger. I was on a role there for a couple of months and I have just kind of given up for the time being. I will try to revive my earlier excitement but no promises. Gabriella is sleeping and that gives me a break to do some things that I have been putting off. First things first though let me update you on our lives.. um.... uh... Okay so not much is going on. Probably the most exciting thing is that last night my little girl actually slept through the night. This is the first time in quite some time that this has happened. Of course she woke up for the day at 6:30 so I still feel quite exhausted. She had her 15 month doctors appointment which confirmed all of our suspicions. She is tall and skinny. To be more exact she still has yet to hit 21 pounds and is 31 inches tall. This puts her in the 75% for height and the 15% for weight. Crazy eh? Who would have thought? I would follow this entry with pictures but alas my camera is a big steaming pile of ick and I cannot get pictures off my camera onto my computer at this juncture. Honestly I need a new camera. Anyone have any suggestions on a good one?
And can I just say how wonderful Conference was!! I even got to watch some of it thanks to my dear husband entertaining the little one. So nice to sit and listen to inspired leaders. I am filled with hope that maybe I will survive these toddler years after all..

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey there! Glad to hear my lanky niece and her exhausted mother are doing well! Jesse & I both have Cannon sure shots or something like that and like them a lot. Dad & Megs can the Nikon cool pix which also seems to be a big hit - good luck!

Jamie said...

Tall and skinny. Sounds familiar. Bryton has always been "off the charts" in height and in 70's for weight...same with Daxton, but baby number 4 is 50% height and weight. Hummm.
Josh