Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall photoshoot and updates!

So as some of you know when Brian and I were married we were still waiting on my temple sealing cancellation and so had to get married civilly since the process was taking so long. Finally about 4 months ago we received the cancellation and on Friday we were sealed as a family in the St. George Temple. Halleluah! We have been waiting on this for so long and are so grateful and excited to be officially an eternal family. We were joined by our family and some dear friends. Small but perfect for us. Gabriella looked like a little angel! Of course with blessings come trials and that night Gabriella started throwing up after her cousins also had been sick all day and to date Brian, Grandma, Megan, Uncle Jonathon and I have all been sick. Ugh! Brian was up all night last night throwing up and Gabriella is just now starting to feel better. Rough weekend! So grateful for the blessings and we will just ignore the other crappy events. Here are also some family photos we took last week. Thanks uncle Jesse!




5 comments:

JessandKeriHatcher said...

Those pictures are so darling! I love the first one! I am so happy for you guys. Lover you:)

TIM & MISTY said...

Oh, that is awesome! I had no clue you were getting sealed last weekend. Congrats (is that what you say for something like that?). :) Anyway, glad to hear it and I'll talk to you later! Cute pics too.

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you included the pic where Gabs is flipping off the camera :) Congrats you guys - Love you!

Kristy said...

Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple. We miss you let me know when you come to town next!

Jake & Kim said...

Cute cute cute!!! I really really like these pictures! I wish there was a place in NM where we could take cute pictures like that, but alas, we would have for a backdrop a cactus and a lava rock.