Friday, August 1, 2008

She's a walker!!

Okay so Gabriella is officially a walker. It seriously happened just over the last two days but she is really getting the hang of it and seems to prefer walking now to crawling. She is a bit wobbly on those little stems of hers but every day gets better and better. Its so darling! I keep trying to get video of it but as soon as the camera comes out she falls or crawls to me to get the camera. She is just so darn cute if I do say so myself. Im a proud mama!!!



3 comments:

Jake & Kim said...

OH MY MY MY!!!!! I cannot believe that she is just so big! They grow so fast. Wow. I love you guys!!! Pregnancy is almost over for me, and I am kinda sad because kids just grow so fast. Before we know it I will have a zillion grey hairs and wrinkles, (not to mention saggy brests) and a teenager going to prom!!!! AHHHHHH.

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe it! She does look like she's tipped back on the "bottle" a bit...little drunkard! Love that girl! I'll be down in 2 weeks to see you guys!

kelliej said...

AHHH! I love her! I love how she leans to one side or the other. She's got it!