Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bath time!

Gabriella has upgraded her bath to a big girl bath and apparently loves it. She cries every time I take her out now and I think she could play in the bathtub for hours if I let her. Here is a little video I shot last night of her enjoying herself. She is so funny! On a side note I finished my Breaking Dawn book on Sunday night and LOVED it!!! Hopefully all you out there will love it too. I am just so sad its over.. I guess I still have the movie to look forward to though. Thank goodness for that!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

It's good to see that she has been liberated, I noticed in an older post that we had the same blow up ducky tub. Boston loved it but we have also liberated him, he enjoys being in the tub as much as your doll he can't move as fast as her he's just learning to crawl. When do we get to see you again?

Michelvis said...

I love her. So hard. I especially loved the vid where she walks and then decides crawling may be faster to her destination.

Breaking Dawn. Big sigh. I want my own Edward.

Love you!