Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Mexico and the Zoo

So we just got back from New Mexico last night for a quick trip to visit Brians family and to go to his sisters baby shower. It was great being there but I gotta tell you the drive was hellish. Virtually the trip from hell. Never ever will I drive farther then two hours away with a small toddler again. If I ever mention that I am taking a road trip please remind me how much it sucks. It was 10 hours of almost constant crying and general fussiness and not just from Gabriella either. I think I contributed a little myself. So while we love to visit family I think from now on we will see if we can fly and if not maybe a motor home so Gabriella can be running laps while we drive. While we are in Albuquerque we took the kids to the zoo which they really enjoyed as did us parents. I havent been to a zoo in ages so it was pretty neat to see all those furry babies. Here are the pics!









1 comment:

kelliej said...

Thank heavens for blogging because seriously, Gabby has changed sooo much since you left. She is more darling than ever! I miss you guys. Yeah, I will remind you how hellish a trip with a toddler is, I got your back.