Monday, March 15, 2010

The other night as I was feeding Oliver in his room to get him ready to put to bed Gabby was acting very sneakily. I was sitting in his room with the light off and the door open and I could see Gabriella running back and forth from the front rooms into her bedroom and back. Every time she would pass the room I was in she would stop and look in and hide whatever she was carrying and continue running to her destination. The curiosity was killing me but I couldn't get up what with the feeding and everything. This happened probably about a dozen times. Finally I was able to lay Oliver down and went to investigate. This is what I found.



1 comment:

Chalise said...

That was so nice of her to decorate for you. What a thoughtful little girl. My children like to "decorate" for me too. They are really into decorating and decorate my whole house. How...kind