Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Busy

Things have been crazy busy lately. Time is flying by and every day that passes reminds me that I have yet to send out my thank you cards. How much time has to pass before its pointless to even send them out? I think Martha would say I have already blown it by a few weeks.. all I have to say to that is "kiss it Martha.. Im doing my best!" Having two kids is not just twice the work its like six times the work and I promise I am not exaggerating. Just you wait!
This last weekend I took both kids up north with me by myself to go buy our new family wagon. Yes we are officially cruising a minivan. Never thought I would see the day. One day Ill have my dream car but until then we are in the mom mobile. Traveling by myself with two kids was the killer though and I barely made it back home alive. My family was a big help though as was Keri who fixed us a lovely meal and watched Gabby for me. Apparently it was love at first sight between Gabs and Keri's little boy Jett and they played like rock stars together. I dont think they fought once which is amazing for two little toddlers. They even shared the water hose. Amazing! It is a match made in heaven for sure. Heres to the future and the hope that finally Keri and I will be related.








3 comments:

Natalie Puikkonen said...

I agree going from one to two is really hard. Kaija is over 3 months and it is still a strugle. I am hoping that when she is one things will be easier. Oh and forget about Marha who cares how long it takes to get out thank you's and least you have it on your mind!

Jared said...

That's awesome you got a minivan. Congrats. We will have to race. Can't wait to meet Oliver soon. I will call you when I get into town.
Jdog

Mandeville Family said...

He has changed so much already! Cuter and Cuter. We miss all of you!