Monday, September 28, 2009

my sweet little man

I am totally obsessed and in love with the new man in my life. Im referring of course to my son but seriously he is such a sweetheart and we are so glad he is part of our family. He is turning into such a big boy already and at 11 weeks has nearly doubled his birth weight. He is of course also very tall and has the most yummy little chub legs. He smiles and coos all the time and just loves to watch his mommy. So cute! Last night he also slept from ten until six this morning. What a champ!




6 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh, I miss that face! He is SO adorable! I'm sending these to Megs!

Jake & Kim said...

Love it! Gabbs and Olly are both dolls I love them so much!!! I need to see you guys so much!!

HolmeSlice said...

Sweetie, this is your husband..., I must admit, we are baby making champs. Your children are beautiful just like their mother. -brian

Mandeville Family said...

I love how he looks at you with hearts in his eyes! Mama's boy! Don't you LOVE it though?

Mandeville Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandeville Family said...

Seriously though, look at the top picture of him and because of your reflection his pupils really look heart shaped. How funny!