Thursday, February 12, 2009

ITS A BOY!!

If you all have not heard we are expecting our second little peanut and as of today discovered that it is a little boy. Honestly I was still expecting a girl as I was convinced that my family could not produce boys but low and behold it is definitely a boy. A very active roley poley boy. Seriously he could not stop moving and the attached video is of him almost jumping butt first in the womb. Oh holy hannah I am in for it! We are so excited though and cant wait to see what a little boy will look like. Here are some pictures from the ultrasound as well.




7 comments:

JessandKeriHatcher said...

I am so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it!!! Good work Brian for finally bringing a boy to the Bird's!!!

Jared said...

I am super pumped for you.You are going to love having a boy. Congrats.
Janelle

Lindsey said...

oh wow! I couldn't believe you were having a boy, but that is so exciting! Congrats!

lizzo said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!

Shayna Rae said...

Oh goodness... This should be fun... Good luck. And why did I JUST find out about this?!

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Congrats. Boys are fun!

TIM & MISTY said...

No wonder he is so strong and was able to push himself over the boppy! :) Funny.