Thursday, November 6, 2008

Terrible Two's

Okay so I never knew that the terrible twos actually started way before they were actually two. What has happened to my sweet little girl and who is this squealing, crying, whining monster? She looks like my girl but besides that I barely recognize her. Of course we have our good moments which are basically anytime I am doing exactly what she wants which a mom can only keep up for so long. I know we will make it through this hard time but I highly doubt I will be able to do so with all of my mental faculties intact. Here are some photos that help to remind me that inside my little demon is a sweet fun girl.




5 comments:

Jake & Kim said...

I really like that the price is right is on in the background. :D You guys are so cute for Halloween. :>

Bishop Higgins said...

They grow up so fast. Next thing you know, she'll be asking to borrow the car and you'll have to remind her that she's only eight, and that she's too young to drive.

Holmesiefamily said...

Bishop Higgins! So good to hear from you. I have to say I am a big fan as I am also tall and humble. Thank you for the great advice. Ill lock up the keys now.

Jonathan Mandeville said...

keep up the sign language - I think a lot of the terrible two's is "You're not understanding, and I know exactly what I'm trying to tell you!" - ASL helps her communicate in another way. . . :)

Wendy said...

your little girl so so adorable! Good thing she is cute during those terrible two's! ha ha