Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New blog post.. finally!

It has been a while since I have posted and I apologize. It has been a couple crazy weeks with Brian starting school and all that fun stuff. Currently Gabriella and I are both sicky poo and are producing enough snot to make any veteran booger wiper queasy. She is walking and climbing like a champ. Last night she managed to squeeze herself into a shelf in our bookcase and climb onto the table. Heck yes I am frightened. It appears that I have a monkey child... ugh. Its all fun and games until she falls off something and breaks something. Lets pray that never happens. Gabriella got to spend some time with her aunt Lindsey this weekend. Here are pics.

2 comments:

bv said...

The good news is that there don't appear to be any black eyes in these pics!!

kelliej said...

more, I want more! It was so good to see you this weekend, I miss you so much.